SUPPORT FOR LIVER FUNCTION AND DETOXIFICATION*
Meta Detox Rx™ is a unique and powerful amino acid formulation backed by Science with Clinically Proven natural ingredients that have remarkable fast-acting Detoxing anti-oxidants.
The key Phytonutrients contained in Meta Detox Rx have the ability to bind and assist our bodies in the removal of Toxic Heavy Metals, Free Radicals, Toxins from foods and Environmental Pollutants from the body. It also helps restore proper Liver function and overall Mental Health.
90 V-Caps | Made in the USA | Vegetarian-Friendly & Gluten Free | No Fillers, Binders, or Excipients
$28.00 – or subscribe and get up to 15% off
BENEFITS OF META DETOX RX™
The primary use of Meta Detox Rx™ is related to protecting the liver from damage, supporting & repairing liver function, and removing heavy metals and environmental pollutants from the body.
The Liver is the Largest Solid Organs and Largest Gland in your body. It carries out over 500 Essential functions. Some of these functions include elimination of waste and digestive support. When functioning properly it plays a key role in the Human Body for Detoxification, Protein Synthesis and Storage, and serves as your Toxin Filter and Vitamin Reservoir.
META DETOX RX™ HELPS TO...
HOW DOES META DETOX Rx™ WORK
Everything we eat, or that we are exposed to in the environment, whether we know it or not, contains toxins and metals that get into our body and eventually ends up in our Liver. The liver is the machine that helps us eliminate these harmful toxins from the body.
The phytonutrients and micronutrients provided by Meta Detox Rx™ works like a magnet to bind together heavy metals and the other toxins that are built up and contained in the Liver.
The key ingredients found in Meta Detox Rx can also help to strengthen the Liver and Kidneys and promote the healthy removal of the metals and toxins that have been bound together.
Gradually, and over a period of time, the metals and toxins are released from the Kidneys through the urinary tract, and released from the Liver through the digestive system.
- NAC replenishes levels of the intracellular antioxidant glutathione (GSH), which is often deficient with advancing age and in chronic illness.
- NAC also regulates expression of scores of genes in the pathways that link oxidative stress to inflammation.
- These dual effects give NAC a unique role in the prevention and treatment of many common diseases, both acute and chronic.
- NAC can protect against avian influenza and more common seasonal flu symptoms.
- NAC reduces the frequency and duration of attacks of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and may slow the clinical course of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
- NAC protects tissues from the effects of exercise-induced oxidative stress, adding value and safety to your workout.
- NAC improves insulin sensitivity in people with some of the most difficult-to-treat metabolic disorders.
- NAC blocks cancer development at virtually every step in the process, and through multiple mechanisms, making it an important cancer chemopreventive agent.
- NAC fights the stomach infection Helicobacter pylori on two fronts, inhibiting the organism’s growth while reducing production of inflammatory cytokines that can lead to gastritis and cancer.
- Though most individuals gain benefits from 600-1,800 mg/day, clinical studies have found that doses of up to 2,000 mg/day are safe and effective. A recent study demonstrated the safety of 2,800 mg/day for 3 months in patients with COPD.
Today, milk thistle is still one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the world and is also the number one recommended natural herb for liver health. In fact, in Europe, milk thistle is a prescribed medication. Milk thistle extract is prescribed to treat mushroom poisoning, alcoholic cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, drug and alcohol-induced liver damage and acute viral hepatitis, just to name a few. Milk thistle extract can is also used daily to maintain liver health and to protect from the effects of toxins such as alcohol, a polluted environment or workplace, and a host of liver related diseases.
Liver related conditions indicating the use of milk thistle are varied, including, but not limited to:
- Alcoholic cirrhosis.
- Chronic active hepatitis.
- Drug and alcohol induced liver damage.
- Acute viral hepatitis.
- Fatty liver, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
- Fibrosis and Cirrhosis.
- Hepatic toxicity caused by steroid usage.
- Environmental sensitivities and toxins.
- A medical condition that necessitates the use of hepatotoxic medications.
- Regular moderate-to-heavy alcohol use.
Additionally, experimental and clinical studies suggest that milk thistle extracts also have the following non-liver related benefits:
- Lowers cholesterol levels, which benefits the heart.
- Reduces the growth of cancer cells in breast, lung, colon, prostate, cervical and renal cancers.
- Functions as a therapeutic agent for the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Improves blood sugar levels.
- Contains numerous anti-aging properties.
- Reduces cell damage caused by radiation and chemotherapy treatments.
- Supplements sunscreen protection and may be useful against multiple types of skin disease.
- Works as a free radical scavenger and powerful antioxidant.
- Reduces hot flashes and other related menopausal symptoms.
- Helps with intestinal / indigestion issues.
- Reduces the effects of deathcap mushroom (Amanita phalloides) poisoning.
- Reduces oxidative stress in the body via powerful antioxidant activity.
- Improves several components of the metabolic syndrome - a combination of risk factors that increases one’s risk for diabetes.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Reduces insulin resistance.
- Improves the lipid profile.
- Increases insulin sensitivity.
- Improves diabetic neuropathy.
- Protects against cataract formation.
- Improves visual function in glaucoma.
Julius Goepp, MD, Life Extension Magazine May 2010 2 Mark A. Mitchell, MD. Life Extension Magazine October 2007.
- Helps prevents retinal cell death when combined with vitamin E in retinitis pigmentosa.
- Reduces brain damage after a stroke.
- Prevents bone loss, possibly through an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Removes toxic metals from the body.
- Reduces frequency and intensity of migraines.
- Improves skin texture.
430mg per capsule
162mg per capsule
Alpha Lipoic Acid
108mg per capsule
Other Ingredients: Pullulan capsule (Organic & Vegan).
ADULTS: Take 2-3 capsules twice daily. It may be beneficial to supplement with Vitamin C as well.
Best if taken in doses of up to 4 capsules per day, split into two doses. Works best when taken on an empty stomach, but can be taken with food.
Be sure to also drink plenty of water as this is what helps to flush the toxins from your system.
Consult a healthcare professional before taking Meta Detox Rx™ with any of the following drugs:
Cytochrome P450 2C9 Substrates
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information and products shown on this website / online store should not be interpreted as a substitute for any kind of physician evaluation or treatment. Visitors are strongly advised to consult with their physician or other qualified health care provider before taking any products or with any questions they may have regarding a specific symptom or medical condition. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your Doctor prior to use. For more information, please read our Medical Disclaimer.
Order Meta Detox Rx™ Today
Enjoy the benefits of Toxin removal and Liver support*